Private: Travel Deals
Showing 16–20 of 22 results
KOREA HIGHLIGHTS 11 DAYS11 Daysfrom $6,237.00 / PersonDamyang, Tongyeong, Seoul, Gyeongju, Busan, DMZ, Andong – Hahoe Folk Village, Jeonju – Hanok Village, Gwangju, Suncheon, BoseongFully Escorted Tour, Private Tour, Small Group TourCulture & Festival, DMZ, UNESCOSouth Korea is a place of dazzling cities, friendly people and beautiful countryside. The wars and Japanese occupation of last century shattered the country's long period of dynastic rule. The difficult times made the Koreans a resilient lot, succeeding economically whilst still holding on to their unique traditions and fascinating culture. Korea is littered with fortresses, temples and palaces, many of them UNESCO World Heritage sites. In addition, the peninsula it shares with North Korea is one of the most mountainous regions in the world, and has a significant beach-dotted coastline.
Korea Short Stay (5 Days)5 Daysfrom $1,075.00Seoul, Gyeongju, Busan, Andong – Hahoe Folk Village, Mt Seorak, Pyeongchang, Jeonju – Hanok Village, Gwangju, Suncheon, Buyeo, Yeosu, Wonju, Gangneung, Jinju, GongjuFully Escorted Tour, Private TourCulture & Festival, UNESCOTravel around South Korea in comfort and luxury, visiting all the must see attractions of this unique and beautiful country. With both culturally historical stops, as well as breathtaking natural scenery, there is something for everyone.
- Day 01: Seoul – Gongju – Buyeo – Jeongju – Gwangju (-/-/-)
- Day 02: Gwangju – Suncheon – Yeosu (B/-/-)
- Day 03: Yeosu – Jinju – Busan – Gyeongju (B/-/-)
- Day 04: Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju (B/-/-)
- Day 05: Wonju – Pyeongchang – Gangneung – Mt Seorak – Seoul (B/-/-)
Inclusions: 4-star accommodation with buffet breakfast, all transportation, daily tours, admission fees and English speaking local guide.
Exclusions: International and domestic flights, personal expenses, travel insurance, meals other than breakfast
*Peak season surcharges may apply*
Korea Sparkling Tour (13 Days)13 Daysfrom $5,495.00Seoul, Gyeongju, Busan, DMZ, Andong – Hahoe Folk Village, Mt Seorak, Jeju Island, Pyeongchang, Jeonju – Hanok Village, Gwangju, Suncheon, Buyeo, Yeosu, Wonju, Gangneung, Jinju, GongjuFully Escorted TourCulture & Festival, DMZ, UNESCOThere is so much to explore in Sparkling Korea – from magnificent scenery, rich cultural heritage, to the unique customs and traditions. Besides the famous Seoul, Gyeongju and Busan, our 14 day extensive tour also takes you to other hidden treasures such as Daegu, Kwangju, Suwon and Mt. Sorak. We have included your return domestic flight to Jeju Island for you to relax in this exotic and stunning volcanic island in South Korea known the Hawaii of the East… So be inspired by this fantastic Korea experience!
- Day 01: Depart Australia – Arrive Seoul (-/-/-)
- Day 02: Seoul – Gongju – Buyeo – Jeonju (B/-/-)
- Day 03: Jeonju – Suncheon – Yeosu (B/-/-)
- Day 04: Yeosu – Jinju – Busan – Jeju (B/L/-)
- Day 05: Jeju (B/L/-)
- Day 06: Jeju – Busan (B/L/-)
- Day 07: Busan – Gyeonju (B/L/-)
- Day 08: Gyeonju – Andong – Wonju (B/L/-)
- Day 09: Wonju – Pyeongchang – Gangneung – Mt Seorak – Seoul (B/L/-)
- Day 10: Seoul (B/L/-)
- Day 11: Seoul – DMZ – Seoul (B/L/-)
- Day 12: Depart Seoul (B/-/-)
- Day 13: Arrive Australia (-/-/-)
Inclusions: 11 nights accommodation with breakfast, domestic airfares, airport transfers, meals as indicated in itinerary, English speaking guides, all transportation, daily tours, and admission fees as mentioned
Exclusions: International flights, travel insurance, personal expenditures