Showing 16–20 of 48 results
Eastern Experience (11 Days)11 Daysfrom $4,585.00Seoul, Gyeongju, Busan, DMZ, Andong – Hahoe Folk Village, Mt Seorak, Pyeongchang, Jeonju – Hanok Village, Gwangju, Suncheon, Buyeo, Yeosu, Wonju, Gangneung, Jinju, GongjuFully Escorted TourCulture & Festival, DMZ, UNESCOKorea is a country with traditional & historic cultures, mixed with sleek and new concepts, and Offering a wide choice of sight- seeing tours. You will visit Seoul-The capital of South Korea and is home to 11 million of the nation’s 46 million people. Busan Korea’s second largest city. Gyeongju a virtual open air museum, houses a seemingly endless array of tombs, temples, shrines, castles and gardens. Your tour will finish in Mt Seorak national park with magnificent views. This short tour will show you the best that Korea has to offer!
- Day 01: Depart Australia (-/-/-)
- Day 02: Arrive Jeju (-/-/-)
- Day 03: Jeju (B/L/-)
- Day 04: Jeju – Busan (B/L/-)
- Day 05: Busan (B/L/-)
- Day 06: Gyeonju – Andong – Wonju (B/L/-)
- Day 07: Wonju – Pyeongchang – Gangneung – Mt Seorak – Seoul (B/L/-)
- Day 08: DMZ (B/L/-)
- Day 09: Seoul (B/-/-)
- Day 10: Depart Seoul (B/-/-)
- Day 11: Arrive Australia (-/-/-)
Inclusions: Return international economy class airfares with full service airlines, one way domestic economy class airfares, accommodation, meals as mentioned in itinerary, all transportation, daily tours, admission fees as mentioned in itinerary, tipping, English speaking local guide during the day tours
Exclusions: Travel insurance, dinners and two lunches, personal expenses
*Shoulder and peak season surcharges may apply*
Essence of Korea Tour 8 days8 Daysfrom $3,010.00 / PersonSeoul, Gyeongju, Busan, DMZ, Jeju IslandPrivate TourCulture & Festival, DMZThis Korea Private Tour is suitable for you, your own families or friends with no other strangers. This Korea tour provides you quality service and fixed-dates. It takes you to Seoul, Gyeongju, Busan, DMZ & Jeju Island.
GLANCE AT KOREA5 Daysfrom $2,295.00 / PersonSeoul, Gyeongju, BusanFully Escorted Tour, Private Tour, Small Group TourArts and Performance, Culture & Festival, UNESCODay 1 Seoul (no meals)
– Arrival in Seoul Met by a driver and transfer to hotel Check in at Hamilton Hotel (3*) or similar
Day 2 Seoul (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
– Breakfast at hotel Meet & greet by a local English speaking guide at your hotel Full day tour of Seoul (Changdeok Palace, Bukchon Hanok Village, Insadong Antique Alley, Namdaemun Market, Free shopping at Myeongdong) Enjoy non-verbal performance 'Nanta'
Overnight at hotel
*Gyeongbokgung Palace will be replaced by other tourist attraction when it is closed on Tuesday
Day 3 Seoul – Gyeongju (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
– Breakfast at hotel Pick up by a driver and transfer to Seoul Station Transfer to Gyeongju by KTX on your own Upon arrival, met by a local English speaking guide and tour of Gyeongju (Gyeongju Nat'l Museum, Tumuli Park (Daereungwon), Cheomseongdae Observatory) Overnight at Concorde Hotel (3*) or similar
Day 4 Gyeongji – Busan (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
– Breakfast at hotel Morning tour of Bulguksa Temple & Seokguram Grotto Transfer to Busan (1.5hrs. drive) Half day tour of Busan (Haeundae Beach, Dongbaek Island & Nurimaru APEC House, Taejongdae Park) Check in at Busan Tourist Hotel (3*) or similar
Day 5 Busan – Seoul – Incheon (Breakfast)
– Breakfast at hotel Free morning In the afternoon, pick up by a driver and transfer to Gimhae Airport Departure for your next destination
Gyeongju/Andong/Busan 3 Day Tour3 Daysfrom $1,306.00 / PersonGyeongju, Busan, Andong – Hahoe Folk VillagePackage TourUNESCOThis tour take you the essence of Andong and Gyeongju. And tour will be disband upon arrival in Busan, second largest city in Korea. Andon is known as a centre of culture and folk traditions. Andong was a home of Confucian studies and adcademies during the Choseon Dynasty. Gyeongju was the capital city of the Shilla Dynasity for over 1,000 years. Thousands of historic buildings and objects have been maintained and preserved throughout the city, truly making it the "museum without walls".