Showing 6–10 of 41 results
DISCOVER SOUTH KOREA & JAPAN28 Daysfrom $15,475.00 / PersonSeoul, Gyeongju, Busan, DMZ, Mt Seorak, Jeonju – Hanok Village, Muju – TaekwondowonFully Escorted Tour, Small Group TourCulture & Festival, DMZ, Taekwondo, UNESCOJoin us to experience two of the world's most developed nations, South Korea and Japan. Aside from thriving modern cities, these countries also share a marvellous array of ancient temples, traditional villages and strong cultures. When combined, they create an unforgettable journey!
Discover Taiwan & Korea (15 Days)15 Daysfrom $5,295.00Seoul, Gyeongju, Busan, DMZ, Andong – Hahoe Folk Village, Mt Seorak, Pyeongchang, Jeonju – Hanok Village, Gwangju, Suncheon, Buyeo, Yeosu, Wonju, Gangneung, Jinju, GongjuFully Escorted Tour, Package TourCulture & Festival, DMZ, UNESCOThis fantastic combination has two very distinctive destinations, filled with luxury hotels all the way and incomparable scenery, culture and cuisine within Korea and Taiwan. Both countries offer aspects that are traditional and new which suggests an interesting contrast as you tour. Join us on this creative tour to see the best of the best that Korea and Taiwan have to offer.
- Day 01: Depart Australia (-/-/-)
- Day 02: Arrive Taipei (B/-/-)
- Day 03: Taipei – Hualien – Taitung (B/-/-)
- Day 04: Taitung – East Rift Valley – Hualien (B/-/-)
- Day 05: Hualien – Taroko Gorge – Jiaosi (B/-/-)
- Day 06: Jiaosi – Taipei (B/-/-)
- Day 07: Taipei – Seoul (B/-/-)
- Day 08: Seoul – Gongju – Buyeo – Jeongju – Gwangju (B/-/-)
- Day 09: Gwangju – Suncheon – Yeosu (B/-/-)
- Day 10: Yeosu – Jinju – Busan – Gyeongju (B/-/-)
- Day 11: Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju (B/-/-)
- Day 12: Wonju – Pyeongchang – Gangneung – Mt Sorak – Seoul (B/-/-)
- Day 13: DMZ (B/L/-)
- Day 14: Depart Seoul (B/-/-)
- Day 15: Arrive Australia (-/-/-)
Inclusions: Return international economy class airfares with full service airlines, internal flight/s and taxes, deluxe hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast, meals as indicated in itinerary, all transportation, daily tours, admission fees and professional English speaking local guide in each country
Exclusions: Travel insurance, tipping for guide and guide at own discretion, all other meals, and personal expenses
DMZ & Panmunjeom Full Day Tour1 Dayfrom $265.00DMZDay Tour, Fully Escorted TourDMZIt takes around 6~8 hours with lunch & briefing included. Please bring your passport on tour day. Children under 11 years not allowed. *No tour operates on Sun, Mon, Public Holidays & the days of military training.
- Joint Security Area – When an important meeting is being held, this area is crowded by guards/newsmen. After the “Tree Chopping Incident” it was agreed to separate the sentries and split this area in half.
- Freedom House – Built in 1998, it commands a fine view of the whole area of Panmunjeom
- Bridge of No Return – Bridge of No Return' is astride the Military Demarcation Line. After the 1953′s Armistice, on this bridge there was an exchange of prisoners of war.
- Imjingak – It was used to exchange the prisoners after the Korean War, so it’s been called ‘Freedom Bridge’. You can see the sign that says, ‘The train wants to run’
- Dora Observatory – This allows visitors to get a view of both the DMZ and Kaesong City , the second largest city of North Korea. You can see ‘Propaganda Village’, Kijongdong of North Korea
- Dorasan Station – It is the closet station to North Korea on the Gyeonggui railroad line. After tour finish, you will be dropped off at City Hall .
*Inclusion: Transportation by coach, services of a guide, entrance ticket to the DMZ and JSA, lunch.
DMZ & THE 3RD NORTH KOREAN TUNNEL DAY TOUR1 Dayfrom $150.00DMZDay Tour, Private TourDMZVisit the DMZ (Demilitarised Zone) and witness first hand some of the tunnelling that went on here. The third tunnel was built by North Korea to infiltrate the South. At Dorasan Observatory, you have a telescopic view of the edges of North Korea.
This tour includes visits to Imjingak Park, pass by the Bridge of Freedom, The 3rd Tunnel, DMZ Theatre & Exhibition Hall, Dorasan Observatory and Dorasan Railroad Station, pass by Unification Village, Ginseng or Amethyst shop. Tour disbands at Itaewon Street. Lunch is included in this tour.