Find a variety of tours and vacations all over Korea.
From whole day tours to short day tours, there are possibilities available for everybody.
To find out more information about the tours listed on this website, feel free to visit the tour operator’s website or ask your local travel agent. Please note that all the tour information and prices listed on this website are subject to change. We cannot be accountable for any of the information displayed on the website. To stay up-to-date with the tour information, please contact the designated tour operator.
Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) Sydney does not endorse, is not affiliated with and is in no way responsible for any bookings, tours or tour operators. If you decide to book with the tour operators, you do so at your own discretion, it is your responsibility to view the legal notices of the tour operator.
Showing all 2 results
Korea Express (10 Days)10 Daysfrom $3,785.00Seoul, Gyeongju, Busan, DMZ, Andong – Hahoe Folk Village, Mt Seorak, Jeju Island, Pyeongchang, Wonju, GangneungFully Escorted TourCulture & Festival, DMZ, UNESCOThis tour helps foreign visitors to have a broad and deep understanding of Korean culture and tradition in a short time. Taking you to visit the major world cultural and natural heritage sites in Korea, you will have a long-lasting memory of this excellent value trip.
- Day 01: Depart Australia (-/-/-)
- Day 02: Arrive Seoul (-/-/-)
- Day 03: Seoul – Gongju – Buyeo – Jeonju (B/-/-)
- Day 05: Yeosu – Jinju – Busan (B/-/-)
- Day 06: Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju (B/-/-)
- Day 07: Wonju – Pyeongchang – Gangneung – Mt Seorak – Seoul (B/-/-)
- Day 08: DMZ (B/L/-)
- Day 09: Seoul City Tour – Depart Seoul (B/-/-)
- Day 10: Arrive Australia (B/-/-)
Inclusions: Return international economy class airfares with full service airlines, accommodation meals as mentioned in itinerary, all transportation, daily tours, admission fees as mentioned in itinerary, tipping, English speaking local guide during the day tours
Exclusions: Travel insurance, daily meals (except for one lunch), personal expenses
*Shoulder and peak season surcharges may apply*
Korea Sparkling Tour (13 Days)13 Daysfrom $5,495.00Seoul, Gyeongju, Busan, DMZ, Andong – Hahoe Folk Village, Mt Seorak, Jeju Island, Pyeongchang, Jeonju – Hanok Village, Gwangju, Suncheon, Buyeo, Yeosu, Wonju, Gangneung, Jinju, GongjuFully Escorted TourCulture & Festival, DMZ, UNESCOThere is so much to explore in Sparkling Korea – from magnificent scenery, rich cultural heritage, to the unique customs and traditions. Besides the famous Seoul, Gyeongju and Busan, our 14 day extensive tour also takes you to other hidden treasures such as Daegu, Kwangju, Suwon and Mt. Sorak. We have included your return domestic flight to Jeju Island for you to relax in this exotic and stunning volcanic island in South Korea known the Hawaii of the East… So be inspired by this fantastic Korea experience!
- Day 01: Depart Australia – Arrive Seoul (-/-/-)
- Day 02: Seoul – Gongju – Buyeo – Jeonju (B/-/-)
- Day 03: Jeonju – Suncheon – Yeosu (B/-/-)
- Day 04: Yeosu – Jinju – Busan – Jeju (B/L/-)
- Day 05: Jeju (B/L/-)
- Day 06: Jeju – Busan (B/L/-)
- Day 07: Busan – Gyeonju (B/L/-)
- Day 08: Gyeonju – Andong – Wonju (B/L/-)
- Day 09: Wonju – Pyeongchang – Gangneung – Mt Seorak – Seoul (B/L/-)
- Day 10: Seoul (B/L/-)
- Day 11: Seoul – DMZ – Seoul (B/L/-)
- Day 12: Depart Seoul (B/-/-)
- Day 13: Arrive Australia (-/-/-)
Inclusions: 11 nights accommodation with breakfast, domestic airfares, airport transfers, meals as indicated in itinerary, English speaking guides, all transportation, daily tours, and admission fees as mentioned
Exclusions: International flights, travel insurance, personal expenditures