To celebrate this holiday season, Korea Tourism is giving ONE lucky WINNER a return flight ticket to Seoul + special gifts for the other winners. All the gifts are very popular Korean souvenirs in Korea. Good luck!!
[How to participate]
To enter the giveaway visit our Facebook: https://bre.is/cKET4ojV
The giveaway will close Tuesday 31st December 2019 and is open for Australian residents only.
The winner will be announced on our Facebook page by Monday 6th January 2020.
“The more you like, tag and share the more likely you will win!!”
* All Winners will receive Facebook from our message between 6th and 17th January 2020.
* Please have a read of the T & Cs below
[2019 Holiday Season Event Prizes]
1st Prize: Return flight ticket from Sydney to Incheon (1 Winner)
2nd Prize: Uigwe Coffee Cup Set (1 Winner)
3rd Prize: Britz Bluetooth Earphone (3 Winners)
4th Prize: Leather Card Holder (4 Winners)
5th Prize: Tumbler Inlaid with Mother-of-Pearl (5 Winners)
[Terms & Conditions]
METHOD OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences on Friday 13th December 2019 at 12:00 (ADST) and concludes on Tuesday 31st December 2019 at 17:00 (ADST). (“the Competition Period”)
- Participants may only enter via Korea Tourism Organisation Facebook page www.facebook.com/SeeKorea and MUST ‘Like’ the event page, ‘Tag’ your friend on a comment, and ‘Share’ the event pace on your Facebook.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity, in order to claim the prize. Acceptance of proof of identification, Australian residency status and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes entries conducted by automated online software applications designed to create more than once entry for a single entrant by falsifying and or manipulating entrants’ details such as creating false e-mail addresses. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Major Prize winner will receive a trip from Sydney to Seoul. (the “Major Prize”). The prize will include:
– One return economy airfare ticket from Sydney to Seoul flying with Asiana Airlines. (airport taxes and fuel surcharges excluded) Flights to Sydney from another city will be at the winner’s own expense.
- All valid entries are automatically entered in the Major Prize draw. The Major Prize winner will be judged by the Korea Tourism Organization Sydney as the best person who completed all mission. The judging will be conducted by Korea Tourism Organization Sydney on Monday 6th January 2019 at Korea Tourism Organization offices at Level 18, Australia Square Tower, 264 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 and the winner will be notified immediately after by Facebook message. The name of the winner will be placed on the Korea Tourism Organization Sydney Facebook page no later than Tuesday 7th January 2020.
- If the Major Prize winner cannot be contacted by Friday 10th January 2020 the Promoter or its nominated agent will judge another winner from all valid entries (“Second Chance Draw”) on Monday 13th January 2020 at Korea Tourism Organization offices, Level 18, Australia Square Tower, 264 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000. The Second Chance Draw winner will be notified immediately after by Facebook message and published on Korea Tourism Organisation Sydney Facebook page on Monday 13th January 2020.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Total prize value up to AUD$1,500 (including GST).
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prizes.
- Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, the promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- The Journey must depart from Sydney to Incheon and flights to Sydney from another city is not covered in the prize. The winner must book the tickets by 31 March 2020. Travelling validity is 12 months from the date the ticket is issued with a maximum stay of 12 months from the day of departure. The certificate cannot be exchanged for cash and travel cannot be taken during the embargo period (TBC). A preferred travelling date may not be available if aircraft is fully booked or other reason. This certificate may only be exchanged at Sydney Asiana Airlines Ticket Office Asiana Airlines, Level 13, 31 Market St Sydney NSW 2000. Asiana Club Mileage program entitlements can apply to this trip (including other Star Alliance carrier membership). Once booked and approved by the prize supplier, any changes may incur cancellation fees or amendment fees are at the cost of the winner. Once tickets have been issued they cannot be changed. Airport tax is payable by the winner (Approx $261). The amount may vary at the time of ticketing due to exchange rate.
- The Major Prize winner will not accrue any frequent flyer points from taking the Major Prize.
- The Promoter nor the prize supplier/s or their associated companies will be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of the results directly or indirectly from the winner taking part in any aspect of the prize. Where relevant, the winner agrees that they take full responsibility for any activities engaged in while travelling and engaging in the prize package and will take out appropriate travel insurance.
- Prize winner are responsible for all costs not expressly listed as being included in the prize, including without limitation, meals, entertainment, other travel and accommodation, transfers, passports, visas, re-entry permits, spending money, freights, excess baggage, government taxes, departure taxes, ground transportation, any tax liabilities, airport charges, any applicable surcharges and any other related costs. Travel insurance is not included in the prize and will be the responsibility of the winner(s). Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Travel arrangements to and from Sydney International airport do not form part of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
- Neither the promoter, nor the prize supplier or their associated companies is responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of God, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared) or other events beyond the Promoter and the prize supplier’s control which prevent awarding or acceptance of the prize in accordance with the prize description.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a prize in this competition. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Korea Tourism Organization and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- AUTOMATIC OPT-IN: By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Korea National Tourism Organization, Level 18, Australia Square Tower, 264 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. ABN: 39 356 765 003. Telephone: (02) 9252 4147.
1458 Today views