Have you heard of BT21? They have taken Korea by storm and is now is trending all over the world! BT21 are adorable characters that have been designed from start to finish by LINE FRIENDS in collaboration with the K-pop sensation BTS. There are 8 characters in total from the super curious Tata, kind alpaca RJ, passionate puppy Chimmy, pinkish tough bunny Cooky, yummy-head Shooky, masked dancing pony Mang, and thinker koala Koya along with their protector Van. In the real world these characters represent the 7-members of BTS, a strong group with increasing global presence, influence, and high popularity. Thanks to the global popularity of K-pop and Hallyu there have been more and more tourists worldwide coming to visit Korea.
Fans of the Korean wave and or Korean pop can visit all sorts of attractions in Korea and immerse themselves in the spreading phenomenon. There are live programs such as SBS Inkigayo, KBS’s Music Bank, MNET’s M! Countdown and more, where fans can meet several of their favorite artists. Or you can also visit some locations where trending dramas and K-pop music videos were shot. Other tourist attractions include Dae Jang Geum Theme Park, K-Style Hub, SMTown COEX to name a few.
Korea Tourism Organization is doing a BT21 Giveaway Campaign on our Facebook page, giving 7 lucky winners a chance to win one of these charming BT21 character cushions. The promotion starts November 28th and ends on December 10th so get typing and let us know a K-pop or Hallyu inspired location in Korea you want to visit!
To enter, please go to our Facebook page via this link: https://www.facebook.com/SeeKorea/
Please have a read of the Terms & Conditions below:
BT21 Cushion Giveaway Campaign
Terms & Conditions
METHOD OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences on Wednesday 28 November 2018 at 14:00 (ADST) and concludes on Monday 10th December 2018 at 17:00 (ADST). (“the Competition Period”)
- Participants may only enter via Korea Tourism Organisation’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SeeKorea/, like the post as well as Promoter’s Facebook page, and must comment on the post a K-Pop or Hallyu related place they would like to visit in Korea.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of Australian residency status at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity, in order to claim prize. Acceptance of proof of identification, Australian residency status and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes entries conducted by automated online software applications designed to create more than once entry for a single entrant by falsifying and or manipulating entrants’ details such as creating false e-mail addresses. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Major Prize winners will receive one BT21 cushion (excluding Van) that they must choose at the time of entry.
- All valid entries are automatically entered in the Major Prize draw. The Major Prize winner will be selected by Korea Tourism Organization Sydney . The judging will be conducted by Korea Tourism Organization Sydney on 10th December 2018 at Korea Tourism Organization offices at Level 18, Australia Square Tower, 264 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 and the winner will be notified immediately after by Facebook messenger. The name of the winners will be placed on the Korea Tourism Organization Sydney Facebook page no later than Friday, 14th December 2018.
- If the Major Prize winners cannot be contacted by Wednesday 12th December 2018 at 12:00 PM the Promoter or its nominated agent will judge another winner from all valid entries (“Second Chance Draw”) on Monday 13th December 2018 at Korea Tourism Organization offices, Level 18, Australia Square Tower, 264 George St, Sydney, NSW, 2000. The Second Chance Draw winner will be notified immediately after by Facebook messenger and all winners will be published on Korea Tourism Organization Sydney Facebook page on Friday, 14th December 2018.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages or injury incurred to enter the competition or in connection with taking up the prizes.
- Once prizes have left the prize supplier’s premises, the promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Promoter takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a prize in this competition. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Korea Tourism Organization and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- AUTOMATIC OPT-IN: By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Korea National Tourism Organization, Level 18, Australia Square Tower, 264 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. ABN: 39 356 765 003. Telephone: (02) 9252 4147.
431 Today views