KTO Sydney Office
The Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is the South Korean government agency responsible for attracting international visitors to Korea both for leisure and business travellers. KTO Headquarter is based in Wonju, Korea and for more information, please click here.
KTO has 33 overseas offices and the KTO Sydney Office is in charge of promoting Korea tourism in Australia and New Zealand.
The KTO Sydney Office’s major activities are:
- Provide information and assistance on traveling to Korea
- Enhance the image of Korea tourism through advertisement, media, SNS channels, etc.
- Participate in major consumer travel fairs, events, etc. and promote travel to Korea
- Work with tour operators/travel agents/OTAs and airlines to develop and promote Korea tourism products
- Work with local media to publish and broadcast stories or programs introducing Korea tourism
- Organize familiarisation visits to Korea for local media and travel trade
- Participate in B2B events/exhibitions to promote travel to Korea